We’re proud to be a Platinum Sponsor for the Hawthorne Christian Academy (HCA) Silent Auction, taking place next Thursday March 12 at the Rockleigh Country Club. We’ll have 2 tables at the event and we’re excited about it since it’s just one of many sponsorships we do each year for the HCA.
The proceeds from the HCA Silent Auction will benefit the Academy through improving student programs, helping with tuition aide, improving professional development for the faculty & staff and supporting the HCA in other ways.
What to Bid on at the HCA Silent Auction
You know the time and place. But, here’s just a sample of what’s being auctioned off:
- An American Girl Experience (American Girl meaning the doll store)
- Autographed memorabilia from sports players
- A tour of Yankee Stadium
- Tickets to a Yankees or Devils game, or a show
- Being the HCA Head of School or Principal for a day
- A vacation to destinations like Vermont and Cabo
- A foursome of golf on a private course
- Name-brand bags
- Appliances and tech for your home
- Parties for the whole family
There’s still time to attend since you can RSVP by Friday March 6. If you want to attend, sponsor or get even more information, please contact Tammy Butler at the HCA via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (973-423-3331 x225).